Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Overview of Day 1 (1/9/12)
 
Since day 1 was a load day, it was pretty easy for me. It was hard getting adjusted to being on a schedule with the drops, but today is going better. I am taking the drops at 8:30am, 10:30, 12:30, 2:30, 4:30, and 6:30pm. I feel like staying on a schedule will keep me on track. 

Joe and I bought 2 huge packs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, and weighed out our portions last night (3.5 oz. weighed raw). We will be cooking 4 portions a night, eating 1 each for dinner and saving 2 for our lunch the next day. Having Joey (our son) here by myself, I know it would make it harder on myself to try to cook something right then. It is always much easier to have everything pretty much ready to heat up whenever I get a chance to eat. 

Breakfast: One slice of cheesecake
Lunch: Taco Bell (maybe not the best choice?) one burrito, 2 hard shell tacos. 
Dinner: 10 chicken wings 

I did not drink as much water as I should have, so I will be sure to monitor that much better in the following days.

No comments:

Post a Comment