Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 5

I cheated.... :-(
I caved in to my cravings. Joe and I enjoyed a delicious Italian meal, and I am really regretting it today. It would have been so much easier to just deal with the cravings than put myself through so much grief about it today. Ugh. I wish I didn't like food so much!!
So many people say that it is better not to ignore your cravings, as they will overtake you. Maybe I'm just being too hard on myself. The scale was honest with me though, I ended up gaining 2.8 pounds from my Italian meal the day before, which means I have lost 5.2 pounds so far. Not bad, but it could have been better had I just resisted my cravings. 

Lunch: Grilled chicken and cucumbers marinated in vinegar, garlic powder, and pepper. 
Dinner: Chicken Parmesan and a caesar salad...

No comments:

Post a Comment