Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 3

Day 3 was HARD. It was the first day I started the VLCD (Very Low Calorie Diet). It started out pretty well in the morning, but around lunch time I felt like my energy levels were running on empty. I am use to being able to snack whenever I want, so being at home all the time, it is hard not to go to the pantry or the fridge when I feel like it. That's probably a big reason why I got myself in this situation anyway.
I am hoping it gets easier, because the McDonald's that is right up the street is calling my name...

Breakfast: Dr. Simeons does not allow breakfast on VLCD days, so I skipped breakfast. As you will see in my future posts I will not include breakfast as the diet does not allow it.
Lunch: Grilled Chicken, one roma tomato, and one orange.
Dinner: Steamed shrimp and asparagus with juice of 1 lemon, and 10 strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment