Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 4

It doesn't seem like this diet is getting any easier for me. I have still been having ridiculous cravings for food I normally would not even eat. I do feel less hungry than when I started the VLCD, but hunger pains are not completely gone....Good news though! I lost 3.2 pounds! My total weight loss is 7.2 pounds, woo hoo!!!
I hope this gets easier soon!!!!
Lunch: Chicken baked in the oven in lemon juice, cilantro, pepper, and garlic powder, with 2 cups of diced cucumbers marinated in vinegar, basil, garlic powder, and pepper.
Dinner: Pan seared flounder, cooked with lemon juice, black pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. I made sure the Italian seasoning did not have any sugar in it first. I also had sauteed spinach, cooked in lemon juice, garlic powder, pepper, and the same Italian seasoning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment