Monday, February 6, 2012

Round 1 Complete!

Phew! That was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I cheated throughout this round. I wish that I would have stuck with it, but I am only human, and I love food. I am happy with losing 14 pounds in 26 days. I feel like it was a great intro into a healthier lifestyle, and it gave me motivation to lose more weight on my own.

I just got off my treadmill, and I am about to make something to eat for lunch. One really great thing that HCG provided me was the motivation to eat healthier. I take more time during the day to make a meal that consists of more than just a frozen TV dinner or quick trip to McDonald's.

If you are looking to start taking HCG drops, make sure you have a clear goal in mind. I think it would have been MUCH easier for me to stick to the diet if I had said in the beginning, "I want to lose 25 pounds by the end of this round." It would have been a lot harder for me to pick up a quick snack if I had that to motivate me.

Have a weekly meal plan made in advance of each week. It was a lot easier for me to stick to the diet when I had my daily meals written down in front of me. Always keep your fridge stocked with the groceries you need. Don't try to swing it and make a trip to the grocery store to pick things up for the meal you are trying to prepare. It is a lot more tempting to roll through a drive-thru while you are out and about picking up groceries for a meal you have to go home and cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment